www.chevening.org Chevening Scholarship India 2023 – Application Form PDF [Login]. Chevening Scholarship Amount, Timeline [Last Date]. The Government of UK invites Online Application Form for Global Scholarship Programme. So, all the candidates who are looking to apply online for this UK based scholarship, can check Eligibility Criteria and Other Requirements from this page.
Chevening Scholarship India 2023 Application Form (www.chevening.org) – Apply Online
- Chevening Scholarship India 2023 Application Form (www.chevening.org) – Apply Online
- How To Get Chevening Scholarship India 2023-24 – Login Requirements
- How To Apply Online For Chevening Scholarship India 2023 – Application Process
www.chevening.org Scholarship – Apply Online For Chevening Scholarship India through online mode through official website www.chevening.org. All Eligible students can submit Chevening Scholarship India Application Form before November. Check complete details regarding Chevening Scholarship India such as Amount, Timeline, Application Form, Eligibility, Documents from www.chevening.org Scholarship Login.
How To Get Chevening Scholarship India 2023-24 – Login Requirements
UK Government provides Global Scholarship Programme named as Chevening Scholarship. It offers future leaders a unique opportunity to study in UK. Candidates get scholarship for one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university. Outstanding professionals from all over world awarded this scholarship programme.
Chevening Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. So you can only focus on your academic goals. During one year in UK, you will develop professionally and academically. You get experience of UK Culture and build positive relationships with UK. Students having ambition, leadership potential, and a strong academic background can apply before last date.
- Kerala E-Grantz
- Kerala Higher Education Scholarship
- Kerala Scholarship
- Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- ONGC Scholarship
- National Scholarship Portal
Chevening Scholarship Benefits [Amount]
The following benefits will provided by officials for Chevening Scholarship.
- Complete university tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend for you.
- Travel costs to and from UK.
- Arrival allowance.
- Homeward departure allowance.
- The cost of one visa application.
- Travel grant to attend Chevening events in UK.
Eligible Courses For Chevening Scholarship
- Start in the autumn term (usually September/October).
- Taught master’s (i.e. not research-focused MRes programmes).
- Lead to a master’s degree qualification.
- Based in the UK.
Courses cannot eligible for scholarship
- Distance learning.
- Less than nine months in duration.
- More than 12 months in duration.
- PhD or DPhil.
- Taught with more than one month of study outside the UK.
Click Here To Find A Eligible Course.
Eligibility Criteria For Chevening Scholarship India
It is important for all students to check eligibility criteria before starting your application form. As Ineligible applications will rejected by official authority.
- Citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory to apply for scholarship.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Students who completed their undergraduate degree and enable to get admission into postgraduate programme at any UK university.
- Candidate who has applied for three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by July.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by July.
How To Apply Online For Chevening Scholarship India 2023 – Application Process
- First of all the eligible students have to visit on official website – www.chevening.org .
- Now click on Apply link.
- Select your country and click on Search.
- Click on ‘India (Chevening Scholarship)’ link.
- Now click on Apply button.
- Click on ‘Register Here’ link.
- Fill all required details correctly.
- And click on Submit.
Click Here To Apply Online For Scholarship.
Chevening Scholarship India Timeline
|Application Form Start From||August|
|Application Closed on||November|
|Application shifted against eligibility criteria||November|
|Reading Committee Assessments||Mid November-December|
|Applicants shortlisted for interview||Mid-February|
|Deadline to submit two references and education documents||February|
|Interview held||March to May|
|Deadline to meet Chevening’s English language requirement||July|
|Course started||September / October|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.