Hajj 2022 Online Application Form India – How To Apply For Haj 2022. Check Last Date, Cost For Hajj 2022 – hajcommittee.gov.in. Apply Online For Hajj 2022 through official website www.hajcommittee.gov.in. हज 2022 यात्रा रजिस्ट्रेशन/ पंजीकरण फॉर्म Direct Link Activated. The Haj Committee of India (हज कमेटी ऑफ इंडिया) released the Haj 2022 Yatra (हज यात्रा) Online Notification where all candidates are invited to submit Haj Yatra 2022 Online Registration Application Form through official website hajcommittee.gov.in.
Hajj 2022 Online Application Form [Apply Online] – hajcommittee.gov.in
Hajj 2022 Application Form available online from November 2021. Online Form Hajj 2022 Last Date is February 2022. Apply Online For Hajj 2022 through hajcommittee.gov.in or use direct link given below. Hajj 2022 Application Form India accepts only through Online Mode. Link for Application Form Hajj 2022 available till Last Date. The last date of application is February 2022. Read this article for Hajj 2022 Eligibility, Cost, How To Apply Guide.
हज 2022 ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म 11.2021 से शुरू हो चुके है | जो भी हज 2022 के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते है. वो सभी इस आर्टिकल की मदद से ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म अंतिम तारीक से पहले जमा करवा सकते हो |
What is Hajj 2022 and Why Haj is Important [How to celebrate]
Hajj is an annual journey to Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Generally, Haj is celebrated for 6 days every year. Millions of Muslims join this Islamic holiday of Hajj. It is celebrated with 6 days journey from Mecca to Mina in Saudi Arabia. It is mandatory for all Muslims who are financially capable, healthy, and their family can stay in their absence perform Hajj pilgrimage at least once in their life.
Haj Committee of India [HCI]
Haj Committee of India is also known as Central Haj Committee (CHC). It is established under Haj Committee Act 2002. The following functions done by Haj Committee of India.
- Every Year it conducts All India Annual Conference for Haj. Chairmen & Secretaries of State Haj Committees.
- The committee invites applications for Haj pilgrimage every year.
Eligibility Criteria For Hajj 2022 Pilgrimage
Official authority create some eligibility criteria. Check Hajj 2022 Eligibility Criteria below.
- Haj Pilgrim should healthy, financially capable and his family can stay in his absence.
- Any Muslim citizen of India can perform Haj Pilgrimage.
- For Hajj 2022, applicant has valid Indian International Passport and issued before the application dates.
- Applicants who done Hajj Pilgrimage before are not allowed to apply again.
- Only repeaters allowed for permitted categories of Mehram and those accompanying 70+ pilgrims on the basis of appropriate Solemn Declaration.
- Applicants are requested to not submit wrong details in Hajj Form. If authority found any application with false information should reject.
- Applicants with severe medical conditions such as Terminal Cancers, Advanced Cardiac, Respiratory, Liver, or Kidney diseases, infectious Tuberculosis disease, or Senility are not able to do Hajj 2022 Pilgrimage.
How To Apply Online For Hajj 2022 [Online Application Form]
Requirements to apply for Hajj 2022:
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Valid Email Number.
- Computer with internet and printer.
- Or you can also visit on your nearby cyber cafe.
You can check Hajj 2022 Guidelines below.
Check Steps For Hajj 2022 Online Application Form.
Step 1 – Registration for Online Application
- First of all visit on official website of Haj i.e www.hajcommittee.gov.in.
- Click on “Online Application” tab.
- Now click on “New User Registration“.
- Fill required details such as Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, District, State, etc.
- And click on Submit Details.
- Now you receive OTP on your Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP and click on Submit.
Step 2 – Login
Step 3 – Selection and verification of Category
- Select a category.
- Now select Adults, Infants, Accommodation Category, State, District and Embarkation point.
- While selecting embarkation point, a pop up window open showing Hajj 2022 Cost. Click on I confirm.
- Now fill initial parameters of Cover Head as per passport.
- And click on Next.
- All your details appear on dashboard.
- Click on Ok if you are satisfied.
Step 4 – Applicants’ personal details
- Now you have to fill your personal and bank details.
- And submit all these details.
- Upload required documents mentioned below.
- And click on Make Payment.
- And select Payment Mode i.e Online or Offline.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Hajj FAQs 2022||Click Here|
You can share your views/ queries/ Problems Regarding this article through the Comment Box given below. We will make a full effort to help you as soon as possible.