HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) 2022 Application Form, Last Date, Result. Apply Online For HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship 2022-23 through the official website www.hdfcbank.com. HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support Notification released by the official authority. All eligible candidates can apply online for www.buddy4study.com HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support. This article is all about HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship Program. Check here What is HDFC Bank ECSS, What are the benefits of ECSS, How to apply online, Who can apply for the HDFC Bank Scholarship, What are the ways to submit the application form and many more questions’ answers.
HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) 2022 Apply Online – www.hdfcbank.com
- HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) 2022 Apply Online – www.hdfcbank.com
- Benefits of HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022
- How To Apply For HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship 2022 Application Form
The HDFC Bank invites applicants to apply for HDFC ‘ECSS’- Educational Crisis Scholarship Support 2022-23. Students who are facing financial problems and are not able to pay fees of education can apply online for HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022 through the direct link available here. The HDFC ECSS 2022 Application Form is now open and available on the official website. Applicants can get a scholarship amount for studying from Class 6 to Graduate.
The main objective of the HDFC Bank Scholarship is to provide financial support to those students who are not able to complete their education due to personal/family crises. Thus, ECSS aims to cover students who are studying in Class 6 to 12, Undergraduate and Postgraduate (full-time/part-time degree/diploma/ courses). Under ECSS program, selected students will get scholarship upto Rs. 10, 000/- for School Fees and Rs. 25, 000/- for College/University Fees.
|Name of Scholarship||HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS)|
|Scholarship Offered by||HDFC Bank|
|Applicable For||Schools/ College Students|
|Last Date To Apply Online For Scholarship||July 2022|
Benefits of HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022
All the selected scholars will win the scholarship amount. By this amount, students can pay the fee and continue their studies. Here we provide benefits provided by HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship Program.
- The selected School student will receive a scholarship of Total annual fee upto Rs. 10, 000 per year.
- The selected College/University students will get a scholarship of total annual fee upto Rs. 25, 000 per year.
- And selected students who are doing Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after 10th or 12th will receive a scholarship of annual fee upto Rs. 25, 000/-.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship 2022-23
- Students of Private / Government Schools who are studying in Class 6th to 12th are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicant must be pursuing Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), or Ph.D. Courses (Full / Part-Time).
- Candidates who are taking admission in Diploma / ITI / Polytechnic Courses after 10th or 12th Passed can apply for the scholarship.
- The student who is facing a personal or family crisis from the past three years and is at risk of dropping out of school/college/university can submit the online application form.
Required Documents For Scholarship
The following documents are required for HDFC Scholarship ECSS 2022.
- Domicile Certificate of the student.
- Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card.
- Current Year Admission Proof.
- Bank Passbook Copy.
- Income Certificate (issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch).
- Proof of Crisis (Given below).
How To Apply For HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Register yourself and select your category.
- Click on the Start application link.
- Fill all required details correctly such as Personal, Family, Education, Address, Bank Details.
- Recheck your details can click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future use.
HDFC Bank Scholarship Selection Criteria
|Medical Procedures of Family Member/s||Medical Documents|
|Self-employment Failures||Previous and Current Income Proofs|
|Job loss of Earning Member (Due to Accident, Critical Illness, Disability, or other reasons)||FIR Copy/Medical Receipt/Disability Certificate/Medical Documents/Termination letter/Affidavit from Gazetted officer|
|Orphans/Deserted Children||Relevant documents such as Court Order, Letter from respective responsible agency, etc.|
|Death of Earning Member||Death Certificate/Slip/FIR Copy (in case of an accident)|
HDFC Scholarship Result 2022 [Merit List / Selection List PDF]
All the students who have applied for HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support 2022 can check now their Result, Merit List and Final Selection List from direct link available here. HDFC Scholarship Result 2022 released by Last Week of August 2022. Stay connected with us for latest updates.
If any candidate is unable to fill the application form, can contact the nearest HDFC Bank Branch or, you can write to us at [email protected] or call on 022 3075 1030/022 3075 1006.
|HDFC Bank Scholarship Form||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.