Want To Join Indian Army? If yes this article contains complete Step By Step Guide To Join Indian Army. Check complete steps to Join Indian Army. The Indian Army Application Form, Eligibility, Documents, Selection Process, Exam Test and much more information. Indian Army Jobs are open for Indian Candidates who passed 10th / 12th / Graduation.
Step By Step Guide To Join Indian Army – Check Minimum Qualification
- Step By Step Guide To Join Indian Army – Check Minimum Qualification
- How To Join Indian Army – Complete Guide To Join Indian Army
- Steps To Join Indian Army – Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary
Joining the Indian Army the most worshiped job in the country. Indian Army is not a job for youth in India but it is passion in India. The solider’s are god for Indians. Indian Army has the largest army on the land-based branch. Indian Army is known for the best discipline, well dressed and well-trained job in India. Indian Army has its own rules and judiciary. Indian Army currently one of the strongest army around the world. The youth of the country has an emotion that attaches them to the army. They can kill anyone for the country and even they have a strong attachment to the army which makes them die for the country.
Important Details About Indian Army
|Mottos||Service Before Self|
|Commander in Chief||President of the country|
|Head Quarters||New Delhi|
Indian Army Date and Events
|1||Indian was founded||1 April 1895|
|2||Indian Army day||15th January 1949|
|3||Armed force flag day||7th December 1949|
|4||Kargil Divas||26th July 1999|
|5||Vijay Divas||16th December 1971|
Youth & Indian Army
This is the most respected job for the youth. For the Youth of the country, the Indian Army is not a job it is a passion and for some, it is an emotion which creates a feeling of Do and Dies in them. The youth and Indian Army are interlinked with each other. Even it is also said that youth is the army of the country and future of the country. Youth plays a vital role in the army. Thousands of youth are selected every year in the Indian army for different posts and lakhs of youth are preparing for the army every year.
Necessary Requirements To Join Indian Army
- The particular Youth who wants the job in the Indian Army should have a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be physically fit.
- Mental health should be good.
- The candidate should have No tattoos in the body ( forms are filled for tattoos now).
- Candidate should fall in the age category set for the Indian Army for the post.
- The education qualification asked by the candidate should also be filled by the candidate.
How To Join Indian Army – Complete Guide To Join Indian Army
Steps To Join Indian Army – Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary
The interested candidate can join the Indian army. If the candidate is fulfilling above all the eligibility criteria then they can apply through online mode and visit the centers for physical fitness. The Process which a candidate has to go through for the selection in the Indian Army are listed below :
Step One – Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment
- First of all, visit the official website of the Indian Army which is http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Enter the Captcha on the first page you see and click on the Enter website option.
- Go to apply online notification which you are looking for.
- Now enter your details asked.
- Upload the applied scanned documents in the form.
- Don’t forget to apply for the scanned photo and signature.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for the admit card.
Step Two – Download Admit Card
- Go to the official website of Indian Army i.e. http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Enter the Captcha code in the box given and click on Enter Website option.
- Click on the Download Admit Card notification.
- Enter the email id you have logged during the application time.
- Enter the application and captcha code and click on the ok button.
- Now on the screen, you can see your admit card.
- Download the admit card.
- Take the hard copy through the printer.
Step Third – Physical Test
- Visit the center or the ground which is located in the Admit Card.
Ground Test Details
- 1600 meter race within the given time
- 10 pullups minimum
- 10 feet long jump
- Chest 78 cm minimum
- Height 160 minimum
- weight 50+
Note – The fitness test varies according to posts. For higher posts, it changes as usual.
Step Four – Document Verification
Candidate should have all the document which are needed for the during the document verification some of them are mentioned below.
- Domicile Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- NCC certificate
- Sports certificate
- Education Qualification (as per asked post )
Step Five – Medical Fitness
The candidate had to go through the medical test. The medical test contains the following tests of the body
- The candidate should not be physically disabled.
- The elbow should not have any bend
- Both knees should not touch each other.
Note – The whole body is checked during the test which contains blood tests, CT scans, etc.
Step Six – Exam Paper
The candidates who have completed all tests have to go to the last segment for the Indian Army. The last part of the normal posts is the paper test. The Indian army paper is set according to the post for GD the paper is set easy with class 10th syllabus and for Clerk and Technician paper is set accordingly. At last merit list which decides that who will occupy the seats for the following posts.
So the above process describes how special is the job. and how a solider is the perfect man in the Indian Army. The Indian Army is the job of percentage and dedication which cannot be passed by anyone.
Indian army cannot be described in words we have tried to give our best on the Indian army. The candidate who is not selected for the Indian Army that needs not be sad can try it next time or they can go for the high-rank job in the Indian army.
|Indian Army Official Website||Click Here|