LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 Apply Online Last Date. LIC India Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 Online Application Form, Scholarship Amount, Eligibility, Documents check here. Life Insurance Corporation of India invites Online Application Form for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023. Eligible students can apply online for LIC Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 before or on the last date i.e December 2023. Scholarship Application Form available on the official website i.e https://www.licindia.in/. Candidates need to fill complete details in the application form correctly. All the selected students will get scholarships upto Rs. 20000 per annum. The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is offered to candidates who come from financially weaker families to complete their higher education. Keep reading this article to get complete LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2023 Details.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2023 Online Application Form Last Date – Apply Online At www.licindia.in
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2023 Online Application Form open till December 2023. Check eligibility criteria and apply online for the scholarship scheme started by LIC India. Students will win the scholarship of Rs. 20000 per annum for higher education.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023-24 Apply Online
|Name of Scholarship
|LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
|Scholarship Offered by
|Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India
|The scholarship is applicable for
|Students belong to financially weaker families.
|Scholarship is offered for
|Better Higher Education
|Upto Rs. 20,000 per annum
|Duration of Scholarship
|Till completion of the course for Regular Scholars & 2 years for Special Girl Scholar.
|Mode of Scholarship Form
|Last Date of Scholarship Application Form
Objective of LIC Scholarship
The main objective of the scholarship scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students who belong to economically weaker families. So they can get better opportunities for higher education and thus enhance their employability.
Scope of LIC India Scholarship
LIC India award scholarships to students who are studying in India in a government or private college/university. The scholarship also awarded to students who are pursuing technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- National Scholarship Portal
- V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship
- Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship
- JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- MI Scholarship
- Shriram Capital Scholarship
- Glow And Lovely Scholarship
LIC India Golden Jubilee Scholarship Amount 2023
- All the selected Regular students will be awarded Rs. 20000/- per annum. The scholarship amount will be payable in three Quarterly installments.
- All the selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10 + 2 Course will be awarded Rs. 20000/- per annum. The scholarship amount will be payable in three Quarterly installments.
Note – The Scholarship amount will be transferred to the Bank Account of the selected scholar through NEFT. Therefore in case, the candidate is selected for the scholarship, the Bank Account details and IFSC code and copy of canceled cheque with the name of the beneficiary is compulsory.
Duration of LIC Scholarship
The scholarship will be provided to Regular Scholars for the entire duration of the course. And scholarship to Special Girl Scholar for two years applicable, subject to the candidate fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions for renewal.
Eligibility Criteria For LIC India Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria For Regular Scholar & Special Girl Child Scholar is given below.
- Students must have passed Class 12 in the previous year.
- Candidates who pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
- Applicants must have passed Class 10 exams (or its equivalent) in the previous Academic Year and willing to pursue vocational courses through a government recognized colleges/ institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
- Candidates should have at least 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Students’ family annual income should be less than Rs. 1,00,000 per annum.
Steps For LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Application Form
- First of all the students need to visit the official website i.e https://www.licindia.in/.
- After that, you need to click on “LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship’ link.
- Read Scholarship Instructions before applying for the scholarship.
- Now click on “Apply Online for GJF Scholarship 2023” link.
- Fill all the required details very carefully & correctly.
- Now click on Submit button.
Once the online application is submitted, the candidate will get acknowledgment at the email ID provided by him in his online application. Further correspondence will be made by the Divisional Office which is mentioned in the acknowledgment mail. The candidate should ensure to submit his correct email id and contact number for communication at a later date if required. Bank Account details and IFSC code are not compulsory at this stage.
Required Documents For LIC India Scholarship Online Form
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photo
- All exam mark sheets.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 Status Check Online
Candidates can check LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Status through direct link given on this page. All the students are advice to check Scholarship Application Form Status and also Scholarship Payment Status through official page.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Selected Candidates List 2023
All the students may check LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Selected Candidates List / Merit List 2023 Direct Link Given here. Students who applied for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 can check Selection / Merit List through official website. The selection list contains names of students who are selected for scholarship by the official authority. Candidates whose name available in the merit list can get scholarship amount directly in their bank accounts.
licindia.in Scholarship Contact Details
Life Insurance Corporation of India – Corporate Office
Yogakshema Building, Jeevan Bima Marg,
P.O. Box No – 19953, Mumbai – 400 021
|Scholarship Application Form
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.