How To Link Aadhaar Card With Pan Card Online [Step By Step]. Check Complete Steps To Link Pan Card With Aadhar Card Online In Hindi. Also, check Pan Aadhar Link Status Online.
Link PAN With Aadhar Card 2023 [E-Filing] – incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
Linking your Pan Card with Aadhar Card becomes necessary for all people of the country. If you will not do so, your PAN Card will stop working. If you are also looking to link your PAN and Aadhar check this article. Here we provide you complete information to link your PAN and Aadhar correctly. You can do this process using two methods i.e through E-Filing Website and by sending SMS.
क्या आप अपने आधार कार्ड को अपने पैन कार्ड से ऑनलाइन लिंक या जोड़ना चाहते है? तो इस आर्टिकल में दिए गए Steps को Follow करें | इस आर्टिकल में आपको “How To Link Aadhaar Card with Pan Card E-Filling” की पूरी जानकारी मिलेगी |
Why Is It Important To Link Aadhar Card With Pan Card?
Your Income Tax Return will not proceed if your Aadhaar Card is not linked with your Pan Card. As it is necessary to link your Aadhaar with Pan Card For E-Filling. It helps to track multiple PAN Cards issued on the same name. Aadhaar and PAN linked are also important to carry bank transactions above Rs. 50000/-. Online linking of Aadhaar Card with PAN Card is a very easy method and the government also provides various methods to do so. All the people must have linked their Aadhaar Card with PAN Card. You can check here a complete guide to link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card.
Link PAN Card with Aadhar Card – Process
Applicant can link PAN with Aadhar using various processes. There are various methods to link Aadhar with PAN. Check all the following methods and follow steps for each method to link PAN with Aadhar.
- Through E-Filing Portal
- By Sending SMS
How To Link PAN Card with Aadhar Card Through E-Filing Website
- Firstly you need to visit the E-Filing Website through given below link.
- Now click on Link PAN with Aadhar related link.
- After that fill your PAN and Aadhar number in the form.
- Enter your Name as per Aadhar Card.
- If your Date of Birth is mentioned in Aadhar card, Tick on the box.
- After that click on the Link Aadhar button.
How To Link PAN with Aadhar by Sending SMS
If you want to link your PAN and Aadhar using your Mobile Phone. The government also provides an SMS method to do this process. Follow the given below steps to link Aadhar with PAN by sending an SMS.
- Open the SMS app on your mobile.
- Click on New Message.
- Enter UIDPAN<12 Digit Aadhaar> <10 Digit PAN> in message body.
- And send it to 567678 or 56161 using your registered mobile number.
Example of SMS – If your Aadhar Number is 123456789012. And Pan Number is ACDBE2345G. Then you need to type UIDPAN 123456789012 ACDBE2345G and send the message.
How To Check PAN Aadhar Link Status
If you link your PAN Card with Aadhar Card successfully. But wants to check status. Then follow the below steps for PAN Aadhar Link Status Check.
- Firstly visit E-Filing Website using the below direct link.
- Now Enter your PAN Number and Aadhar Number.
- Click on “View Link Aadhar Status”.
- Now your PAN Aadhar Link Status will appear.
|Link PAN with Aadhar||Click Here|
|PAN Aadhar Link Status||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.