Odisha One Portal Login – Mo Seva Kendra Online Registration Apply Form At www.odishaone.gov.in. Check Odisha One Portal Registration & Login Process. Read all the details regarding Odisha One Portal 2021 Sing Up, Signin, How To Pay Electricity Bill Online, Helpline Number, Government Schemes & Services from this page.
www.odishaone.gov.in One Portal Login 2021
Odisha One Portal or we can say Mo Seva Kendra launched by Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik on 6th March 2021. The One Portal Odisha is started to provide help to peoples of the state to provide information regarding all the government services. The portal also offers all the government services online to people. This helps peoples not to visit government offices. The Odisha One Portal also offers services for payment of electricity and water bills, receiving necessary certificates, payment of taxes, etc.
Odisha One Portal 2021 Online Registration, Login – odishaone.gov.in
All the people of Odisha can do online registration at Odisha One Portal and then can also get login into the same. The Online Registration Process for Odisha One Portal is given below in this article. Registration is a very important step to get benefits from this portal. So, all the people are requested to do their registration very carefully. And also make sure that all the details you filled in the registration form are correct. After getting successfully registering at Odisha One Portal you can get access to all the government services.
- Prerana Scholarship Odisha
- Free Laptop Distribution Odisha
- Odisha Scholarship
- Kalia Yojana Online Apply
- Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana
- Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Odisha One Portal 2021 Overview
|Name of Portal||Odisha One Portal|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Started For||Citizens of Odisha|
|Main Objective||All Government Services At Your Doorstep|
|Services||Make Payment of electricity and water bills, receiving necessary certificates, payment of taxes, and other government services|
|Total Number of Services||500+|
Odisha Mo Seva Kendra Online Apply Form 2021
The Odisha Govt. will also going to open Mo Seva Kendra in every gram panchayat and one for every 25,000 population in urban areas. With the help of Mo Seva Kendra, one take make payment of electricity and water bills, receiving necessary certificates, payment of taxes, etc. The Mo Seva Kendra is open to provide help to citizens for not going to various government offices.
Steps For Odisha One Portal 2021 Online Registration (www.odishaone.gov.in)
All the citizens are informed that you can register yourself at Odisha One Portal by providing basic details. Registration is necessary to take benefits of this portal. The registration is free of cost. By sitting at your home you can do registration at Odisha One Portal. Here we provide easy steps to complete registration for Odisha One Portal.
- First of all the citizens have to open the official website of Odisha One Portal i.e www.odishaone.gov.in (link given below).
- Now you have to click on “Sign Up” link given on the home page.
- After that you have to fill all the required details such as:
- Email Id
- And click on “Next” button.
- After that you have to enter your Mobile Number. Where you received OTP for Verification.
- Now enter the OTP and click on Submit button.
- Now you are successfully registered with Odisha One Portal. And you can now do Odisha One Portal Login using given below steps.
odishaone.gov.in Odisha One Portal Login
All the citizens who get successfully registered with Odisha One Portal can get Login into the portal by following steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website through given below link.
- Now click on “Sign In” button available on the home page.
- After that enter your username and password.
- And click on Login.
- Now your Odisha One Portal; Dashboard will open on your screen.
- And you can take all the benefits of this portal.
Odisha One Portal Quick Pay – Online Bill Payment
If you are looking to pay your electricity and water bills payment online. Then you can follow the given below steps.
- Firstly you have to open the official website from given below link.
- After that you have to click on “Quick Pay” button available on the home page.
- Now you have to select Service and Service Provider.
- After that enter your Consumer Number and Mobile Number.
- And click on Submit button.
- After that select your payment method.
- And enter all the required details.
- And pay your bill online.
- At last take print out of payment receipt for future use.
You can also check your previous Transactions by clicking on “My Transactions” and enter you Mobile Number and select service & service provider.
Odisha One Portal Services List
You can also check all the government services details and their official websites through Odisha One Portal. To check List of Services you can follow the given below steps.
- Firstly open the official website or direct link given below.
- After that click on the Menu tab.
- Here a dropdown list will open.
- From this list click on “Services” link.
- Now list of all the government services will open on your screen.
- From here you can check all the details and official website link regarding any service.
Odisha One Portal Mobile App Download & Install
All the citizens can also use Odisha One Portal App to get all the services in their mobile. Follow the given below steps to download Odisha One Portal App.
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile.
- After that you have to search for Odisha One Portal.
- Now click on the first app.
- And click on Download option.
- After that click on Install the app.
- And now you can open the Odisha One Portal Mobile App and use all its services.
Odisha One Portal Helpline Number
If any citizen facing any type of problem regarding Odisha One Portal. Then you can call the official authority through Toll Free Helpline NUmber i.e 1800-34567-70 / 155335 (Toll Free).
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Mobile App Download Link||Click Here|