RTE Maharashtra Admission 2023-24 Online Application Form Date. RTE 25 Admission Lottery Result School List Eligibility Documents Age Limit. Check Right To Education Admission 2023-2024 Maharashtra Date. Apply Online For RTE 25 Admission 2023-24 Maharashtra Pune Online through official website student.maharashtra.gov.in & https://rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in/. RTE 25% Reservation Admission Notification 2023-24. Download Mobile Application For Maharashtra RTE 2023-24 Admission.
Latest Update – RTE Maharashtra School Registration 2023-24 has been started from February 2023. Apply Online through official website rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in before last date January 2023.
RTE Admission 2023-24 Maharashtra Online Date – student.maharashtra.gov.in
Admission under Right To Education for session 2023-2024 going to start. Students who come under the RTE Act 2009 can take admission in their nearby schools for free. The act provides free education to poor children. In every RTE approved school, 25 % of total seats are reserved for RTE Students. RTE Admission 2023-24 Date available in this article. RTE Maharashtra Admission 2023-2024 Online Application Form starts from March 2023. Children who are eligible for RTE 25 Admission 2023-24 Maharashtra can submit their details. Parents are requested to fill all details correct in RTE Admission Application Form. You can read completed details regarding RTE Maharashtra Admission 2023-24 Online Form Date, Eligibility, Documents. Age Limit, Income Limit, 1st 2nd 3rd Round Lottery Result, Seat Allotment, School List, School Registration, Student Registration in this article.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Online New Application Form – rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
Good news for all the parents who are looking to submit the RTE Maharashtra Online Admission Form. Can now fill and submit Maharashtra RTE Admission Form through the official website. As New Application Form open. Parents can fill all the required details in the application form and submit the same. To fill the Application Form of RTE Maharasthra 2023-24, you need to follow the below steps.
- Open the official website through direct link given below.
- Click on “Online Application” link.
- After that click on “New Registration” link.
- Now enter Child Name, Date of Birth of Child, Mobile No. Email Id.
- And click on “Register” button.
RTE 25 Admission 2023-24 Maharashtra – rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
The government of Maharashtra invites application for RTE Admission 2023 through online mode. Parents can apply for their children for RTE 25 Admission 2023 through the official website direct link given in this article. Right To Education (RTE Act 2009) made by Indian Central Government. Under this act 25% seats are reserved for poor children. This act helps children to get education. As a huge number of parents wants to provide education to their children, but due to lack of money they are not able to send their children in high schools. Under RTE Act government will pay fees for RTE Children.
How To Apply For RTE Maharashtra Admission 2023-24 Online Application Form
Follow the given below steps to apply for RTE 25 Admission Maharashtra Online.
- First of all you need to visit the official website of RTE 25 Admission Maharashtra i. e https://student.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Click Here on “Online Application” link.
- Now you need to click on “New Registration” link.
- Enter details correctly such as Child Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.
- And click on Register button.
- Now fill all required details and upload required documents.
- Recheck your RTE Maharashtra Admission Online Application Form. And click on Submit.
Details For RTE Admission Maharashtra Pune Nagpur
Check the following details regarding RTE Maharashtra 2023-24.
|Notifications for RTE 25% Reservation||GR About Entry Level/Age||Required Docs (आवश्यक कागदपत्रे)||List of Schools (Along with approved Fee)|
|Help Centers||Verification Committee||Admission Schedule||Note|
|Selected||Not Selected||Admitted||Admission Process|
|Lottery Logic||User Manual||FAQs (पालकांसाठी सूचना)||Application Wise Details|
Required Documents For RTE Admission Form
Following is the list of required documents for RTE Maharashtra Admission Online Form 2023.
- Birth certificate of children.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
- Income certificate of family.
- Proof of residence (Aadhar Card/ Passport/telephone bill/ water bill/driving license).
RTE Maharashtra Admission Process
Admission Process for RTE 25% reservation through online application.
All the Eligible schools have to fill the following details. After that get the approval of Cluster / URC head to make the school available for RTE Selection.
Required Details for School Registration.
- School Contacts.
- Valid age limit for admission.
- Total strength,(30 Sept 2014) intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation.
- Accurate school location on Google map.
Follow below steps for child registration.
- Firstly get your application number registered on the system.
- The application number and password will be communicated on your registered mobile.
- Enter child details, parent details correctly.
- Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
- Select the required standard.
- Upload the required documents.
- Confirm the application.
- After confirmation, take the printed application along with the required documents to the help desk provided.
- Schools having more vacancies and less number of applications will allot all the seats to all applicants.
- Schools having fewer vacancies will use lottery system. The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
- The selection list will be published on the official website.
- The selection list will be available under application login for parents.
- The admit card can be printed.
- Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing the necessary requirements.
RTE Admission Date Schedule & Seats Details District Wise
|District||RTE Schools||RTE Vacancy||School Registration||Online Application|
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2023
The official authority of RTE 25 Admission will release Results after application process completed. The Results for RTE Admission 2023-24 will release in two ways i.e selected and not selected. There are total 3 Rounds of selection in RTE. You can check RTE Maharashtra 1st 2nd 3rd Round Lottery Result 2023 through official website.
How To Open Official Website For RTE Maharashtra 2023-24 Admission
The official website for RTE Maharashtra 2023 Admission i.e https://student.maharashtra.gov.in/ & https://rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in/ are not opening properly. Many parents facing this same problem. Read the following steps to open official website properly.
- Click on any link given below of official website.
- Now you see a Privacy Error page saying “Your connection is not private”.
- To open this site you have to click on “Advanced” button.
- After that, you need to click on “Proceed to student.maharashtra.gov.in (unsafe)” link.
- RTE Maharashtra Admission Official website will open get opened.
|New Registration||Click Here || Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.