pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in TS Pay Slip Download IFMIS. Telangana Employees and Teachers Salary Pay Slip Monthly TS PaySlip Check Online at ifmis.telangana.gov.in.
[Telangana Employees and Teachers] TS Treasury Pay Slip 2021 Online Download – treasury.telangana.gov.in
- [Telangana Employees and Teachers] TS Treasury Pay Slip 2021 Online Download – treasury.telangana.gov.in
- IFMIS TS Treasury – Employees Monthly PaySlip
- How To Check TS Monthly Pay Slip Via TS Treasury Portal
- How To Check Telangana Employee Pay Slip Via IFMIS Website (pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in)
TS Pay Slip Download – All Telangana State Government Employees and Teachers can check their Salary Slip Online. Telangana Cyber Employees Pay Slip Download from TS Treasury Portal i.e treasury.telangana.gov.in. TS IFMIS Pay Slip Details check online using a direct link available here. Employees can check Pay Slip TS using Empcode and Month or Year. Read complete information regarding How to Check TS Treasury Pay Slip.
Telangana Integrated Financial Management & Information System manages all Salary Details of Employees. Check Monthly TS Pay Slip Online. The objective of IFMIS is to provide a clear and easy effective, responsive and credible system for payment. With the help of TS Treasury Portal, employees can check all 12 Month’s Pay Slip Details.
All Government Employees can check TS Treasury PaySlip Month Wise (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December). Using TS Treasury you can check your Monthly Salary Slip, Pension Schemes details. It provides you an easy way to check your Monthly Pay Slip by sitting home via your mobile or computer.
IFMIS TS Treasury – Employees Monthly PaySlip
TS means Telangana State Treasury Portal is an account and payment manager for state government employees. It is started to strengthen governance through excellence in public financial management and accounting procedures. The main objective of TS Treasury is to provide an effective, credible and responsive system for budgeting, payment, and accounting. Improved transparency and accountability. Promote professional integrity through a dedicated workforce. Makes Innovations in E-governance. and develops Safeguard for the public money for intended purposes.
The Treasuries and Accounts Department Telangana functions under the administrative control of the Finance Department of the Secretariat and is headed by the Director of Treasuries and Accounts. The office of the Director of Treasuries and Accounts is located in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Functions of TS Treasury
- Control on Budget and expenditure.
- Release and Authorisation of the budget for three quarters at once instead authorize budget authorization at DTA level.
- Implementation and roll-out of IFMIS in Treasuries and Accounts Dept. w.ef 1-4- onwards.
- Clarifications on Treasury functional issues.
- Regulator for CPS.
- Administration including cadre management and inspections of both Treasuries and A/Cs branches.
- Functions of Chief Controlling Officer for Department budget and pensions/CPS.
- MIS to Government and other stakeholders.
Functions of TS Treasury Branches
- Audit of claims
- Reconciliation of accounts with AG as CCO
- Pensions file processing
- JD / CAO / AO / AAO is the head of the accounts branches. They act as financial advisers to the HODs.
- Sanction of Loans and Advances
- PAC and A.G. Audit issues
- Computing financial advice on schemes
How To Check TS Monthly Pay Slip Via TS Treasury Portal
- First of all, you have to do is visit the official website of TS Treasury from the below link.
- Click on “Employee Operations” link.
- To check payslip click on “Employee PaySlip” link.
- Now you have to fill Empcode and Month and Year.
- Click on the Check option.
- Your Month Wise Pay Slip details appear on the screen.
- Download PDF or take hard/soft copy for future use.
How To Check Telangana Employee Pay Slip Via IFMIS Website (pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in)
- Firstly visit the IFMIS Website (ifmis.telangana.gov.in).
- Click on “Payslip” tab.
- You will redirect to the Payslips page.
- Select the Employee Code or Account Number to generate payslip.
- If you select the Employee Code, then enter the employee code and click on Search.
- Or if you select Account Number, then enter your bank account no. and click on Search.
- If you see your details click on Send OTP button.
- Enter OTP and Submit.
- Now you can check your monthly payslip TS.
- Also, download PDF or take soft/hard copy for future reference.
|Telangana PaySlip Via TS Treasury||Click Here|
|Employees Monthly Pay Slip Via IFMIS Website||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.