policecitizenportal.uk.gov.in – Uttarakhand LockDown e-Pass – Online Registration, Track Status. Apply Online For COVID 19 Pass UK Application Form. उत्तराखंड लॉक डाउन ई-पास ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण फॉर्म.
policecitizenportal.uk.gov.in – Uttarakhand LockDown e-Pass
A lockdown of 21 days has been imposed in the entire country by the Prime Minister of India, due to which no person can go from one place to another. In such a situation, such people have also been trapped in many states, who have left their homes and come to another place and now they want to go to their home. Due to this lockdown, many people in Uttarakhand also cannot move from their state to other states and districts. Because of this Uttarakhand Government has released Uttarakhand Lockdown e-Pass, due to which people will be able to move from one district to another at the time of lockdown. This article attention to getting more information about Uttarakhand Lockdown e-pass Read carefully.
Uttarakhand Lockdown e-Pass – Online Registration [ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण फॉर्म]
Uttarakhand LockDown e-Pass is an initiative implemented by the Uttarakhand government to provide relief to the common man from the problems of lockdown. Vehicle e-passes are being issued by the Uttarakhand government to the suppliers of emergency, accidental, health and essential materials to continue uninterrupted. This will help in providing necessary items to the Uttarakhand e Pass people and will also help those trapped in Uttarakhand. To apply for Uttarakhand curfew e-pass, the beneficiary will have to apply from the official site.
Benefits of COVID-19 Curfew ePass Uttarakhand
- Through lockdown e-pass Uttarakhand, benefits will be provided to those people who are engaged in providing essential services like health, manufacturing, transport, storage, shops, banking, media persons.
- Apart from this, those people can also apply for this e-pass, whose family is sick or has a medical emergency.
- Through this lockdown e-pass, people can easily go from one district to another without any interruption.
- Necessary items can be easily supplied to the people of the Uttarakhand State.
- Uttarakhand Lockdown e Pass is a cloud-based application software developed with comprehensive security features.
Get Here >>> Aarogya Setu Mobile App
Eligibility Criteria for UK Lockdown e-Pass
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- The benefit of this scheme can be taken by essential commodities providers such as health, dairy milk, banks, shops, etc.
- For this e-Pass, normal people can also apply whose family member is sick and for any medical emergency.
- The applicant must have a valid ID for verification of the details.
How To Apply Online For COVID-19 Lockdown / Curfew ePass Uttarakhand
- Firstly all the eligible applicant need to go to the official site policecitizenportal.uk.gov.in/e_pass/Home/Index.
- Then applicant needs to fill the UK Lockdown e-Pass Online Registration Form.
- Fill the entire details such as Name, District Name, Mobile Number, Address, etc.
- Upload the required documents.
- Provide details of the date to go and the date to be returned.
- Provide the Vehicle Number.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
Before submitting the Uttarakhand e-Pass Online Application Form candidate needs to check all the details which are given by him is correct or not. If the applicant provides any details incorrectly then the application form will be rejected. Now applicant receives an application number that can be used for the status of Lockdown Uttarakhand Epass.
How To Track Uttarakhand Lockdown e-Pass Status
- Firstly open the official website i.e https://policecitizenportal.uk.gov.in/e_pass/Home/Index.
- After that click on “Track e-Pass” link.
- Now you need to enter Reference Number and click on Search.
|Apply Online Uttarakhand Lockdown e-Pass||Click Here|
|Check Uttarakhand Lockdown e-Pass Status||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.