Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration Portal – vidyanjali.education.gov.in School Login. Register Online For Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal Through https://vidyanjali.education.gov.in/. Check What is Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal, School Registration & Volunteers Registration Direct link given here.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal – vidyanjali.education.gov.in
Vidyanjali Portal is launched by Ministry of Education, Government of India. It is a special initiative taken up by the government. Various schemes are introduced under this portal for schools. The main aim of Vidyanjali Portal to make strengthen schools through private sector and community involvement in schools across the country. This Portal would connect schools with various volunteers from the country like, young professionals, school alumni, in service and retired teachers / Government officials / professionals and many others.
Ministry of Education and National Informatics Centre (NIC) has designed and developed Vidyanjali 2.0 to leverage the contribution/services of community and volunteers in school education. MoE/NIC is not responsible for conduct/service quality/any other issues with respect to the contribution. User agency/School shall be responsible for proper verification of volunteers, volunteer conduct, ascertaining the quality and all other aspects of contribution.
Vidya meaning “correct knowledge” or “clarity” and Anjali meaning “an offering with both hands” in Sanskrit language.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration
In this article we are going to see how to Register at Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal for Schools and Volunteers. So, if you are looking for Vidyanjali Registration, then this is the right page to check all the details regarding Vidyanjali Portal. As in this article we cover all the important details of Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal. So, read this article and complete your registration. You can also open the direct link given on this page for Vidyanjali Registration.
Vidyanjali 2.0 – vidyanjali education gov in
|Name of Portal||Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Managed By||Ministry of Education, Government of India|
|Main Aim||Strengthen schools through private sector and community involvement|
Vidyanjali 2.0 School Registration Process
Follow the given below steps for School Registration at Vidyanjali Portal.
- First of all you need to open the official website i.e vidyanjali.education.gov.in.
- After that click on About section.
- Here you find School Registration link i.e https://vidyanjali.education.gov.in/en/users/udise-login.
- Click on this link.
- And enter UDISE Code and click on Submit button.
- After that you have to enter school details like udise code, school name, head of school-linked mobile number, respondent mobile number, and your mobile number.
- Now click on Get OTP button.
- Enter One Time Password received on your mobile number.
- And click on Verify button.
- After that you have to click on the option request to register.
- Now, you can see the school or Vidyalaya name and the registration status, whether it has been ongoing, accepted, or rejected.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Volunteer Registration Process
If you are a Volunteer and wants to register on Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal, follow the given below steps.
- Firstly, open the official website.
- Now click on About link.
- Find here Volunteer Registration.
- And click on it.
- Now, the Volunteer Registration page will open.
- Here you have to enter Your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- And click on Register button.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Login
For Login, follow the given steps.
- First of all open the official website through given link.
- Click on Login button.
- Now enter your registered mobile number.
- And click on Get OTP button.
- Verify your OTP and get login to dashboard.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Users can download Vidyanjali 2.0 Mobile from Google Play Store and complete their registration.
1. Create an interface between volunteers and schools to bridge the gap between them
2. Help school students in getting exposure other than academic activities
3. Platform for schools to share their activities for Volunteer-ship, where volunteers can participate by performing various activities
4. Platform for Ministry to view various reports like Schools on-boarded, Volunteers, Activities performed etc.
5. Platform for the participation of Citizens/Volunteers/Alumni’s to contribute services at schools and their management
https://vidyanjali.education.gov.in/ is the official website.
You can check School List through https://vidyanjali.education.gov.in/en/schools/school-list.