www.gst.gov.in GST Official Portal – New Registration Application, login, Dashboard, Status. Goods & Services Tax Official Website – gst.gov.in Login Portal. Read complete information regarding GST Official Portal from this page.
www.gst.gov.in Login Portal – Official Website For GST New Registration, Dashboard, Check Status Online
- www.gst.gov.in Login Portal – Official Website For GST New Registration, Dashboard, Check Status Online
- What is GST Portal – gst.gov.in Official Website
- Services On GST Official Portal
www.gst.gov.in is the official website of the Goods & Services Tax (GST) Department of India. It is an online official platform to perform all GST activity. Through this GST Official Website, Taxpayers can check all information regarding GST Grivenance, Dashboard, HSN Code, Challan, Search, Return, Eway Bill, Login Home Page, Official Website, Online Payment, Online Registration, Offline Tool Download, Online Application Form, Online login, Login E Way Bill, Return Dashboard, Return Filing, Registration Status, Registration Certificate, Refund, Rate Chart, Number Search, Helpline Number, etc. This page also contains complete information regarding GST Official Login / Registration Portal.
|Name of Service||GST Official Portal|
|Department||Goods & Services Tax|
What is GST Portal – gst.gov.in Official Website
GST Portal is the official Website for Goods & Services Tax in India. All the taxpayers can perform all the activities related to GST in India. Every Day Crores of Indians visit GST Official Portal i.e www.gst.gov.in . You can open the official portal of GST directly by searching for www.gst.gov.in or you can open it through the direct link given below. The GST Portal includes various services like New Registration, Login, Filing GST Returns, GST payment, applying for a refund, status online check, etc. So, let’s go through all the services and working of GST Portal.
Services On GST Official Portal
- GST Registration
- User Services
- GST Refunds
GST Registration on www.gst.gov.in Official Website
The first service useful for all the Indian Taxpayers is Registration. Using Registration Service, one can apply for New Registration, Fill Application For Filing & Also Track Application Status. You can use GST Registration Service through https://services.gst.gov.in/services/quicklinks/registration. Registration Service future divides into three parts. Read more about these below.
New Registration For GST – reg.gst.gov.in
If you want to do Registration for GST, you can use the New Registration service. For GST New Registration, you need to submit a registration form and verify the same through OTP. To Fill the New Registration Form, follow the given below steps.
Steps To Fill GST New Registration Form
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of GST through direct link given below.
- Now Click on “Services” tab.
- In the dropdown menu, you have to click on “Registration” link.
- Now a new dropdown menu appears, click here on “New Registration” link.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page i.e https://reg.gst.gov.in/registration/.
- Here fill all the required details very carefully & correctly.
- Now get Verify through OTP to get successfully Register for GST.
Track GST Application Status
Using this service, you can check the status of your submitted application form online. This service will provide you information regarding your application whether it is successfully submitted or have any issue. Using the below steps, you can Track Your GST Registration Status.
Steps To Track / Check Application Status Online
- Firstly open the official website i.e www.gst.gov.in .
- Now click on “Services” tab.
- After that click on “Registration” link from dropdown menu.
- Now click on “Track Application Status” link from dropdown menu.
- Now you can check your GST Application Status using “ARN / SRN”.
- And click on Search button.
Application For Filing Clarifications
The third service under the Registration Section is Application For Filing Clarifications. Using this service, you can seek any clarification on filing matters.
How Do I Check MY GST Status
How Do I Log Into GST with TRN
Can We Use ARN Number Instead of GST
|GST Official Website||Click Here|
|GST Registration||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.