www.sanskrit.nic.in Scholarship Form 2022-2023 – [RSKS] Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form [Last Date]. Apply Online For Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship through official website i.e www.sanskrit.nic.in or direct link available in this article. All the applicants who wants to submit Sanskrit Scholarship Application must read Official Notification and also check eligibility criteria, benefits, documents, dates, and other important details regarding Rashtriya Sanskrit Scholarship.
Sanskrit Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form – www.sanskrit.nic.in
- Sanskrit Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form – www.sanskrit.nic.in
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship [RSKS] 2022 For Intermediate Students
- Apply Online For Sanskrit Scholarship 2022-23 – Student Registration, Login, Application Form
Apply Online For Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2022-23 after reading this article. Check complete details regarding Sanskrit Scholarship 2022-23 Online Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility, Documents, Benefits and many more details. Sanskrit Scholarship 2022 is now open. And only eligible students can apply online for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2022 through official website i.e www.sanskrit.nic.in & www.scholarship.rsks.in.
Sanskrit Scholarship is offered by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), New Delhi. Scholarship Scheme is applicable for students studying Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a main or optional subject in any recognized Sanskrit Pathashala/Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya/ Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya in Traditional Stream. or School/College/University in Modern Stream pursuing Purva-Madhyama(1st year)/9th standard, Purva Madhyama(2nd year)/10th standard. Uttar-Madhyama/Prakshastri(1st year)/11th standard, UttarMadhyama/Prakshastri(2nd year)/12th standard. Shastri /B.A (1st/2nd/3rd year), Acharya/M.A(1st/2nd year), Vidyawaridhi/Ph.D. or equivalent.
- ONGC Scholarship
- Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Canara Bank Scholarship
- Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme
- Melbourne India PG Scholarship
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship [RSKS] 2022 For Intermediate Students
www.sanskrit.nic.in Scholarship Online Application Form 2022-23 is now available. After checking eligibility criteria submit your details carefully. Official authority will not accept any new application for Sanskrit Scholarship 2022-23 after last date. Only Online Applications will be accepted by officials. No need of sending any documents by post or any other mode. Starting and closing dates of scholarship are given below.
www.sanskrit.nic.in Scholarship 2022-23 Application Dates
|Activity||Starting Date||Last Date|
|Educational Institutions New Registration||20 December 2022||28 March 2023|
|Scholarship Form Online For Students||20 December 2022||31 March 2023|
Total Number of Scholarships
- Number of Scholarships changes every year. It depends on funds received for scholarship. Reservations are provided as per Government policy.
- Students of Educational Institutions who are regular and studying Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a subject in present class and previous class will award this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria For Sanskrit Scholarship
- Scholarship is only applicable for regular students.
- Students who are pursuing higher education course in Sanskrit can apply online for scholarship.
- Scholarship includes students studying Pali/Prakrit in any recognized traditional Pathashalas and Modern institutions.
- Scholarship amount will be given only to those who get following minimum marks.
- General Category – 60% marks
- SC/ST/Differently abled – 50% marks
- OBC – 55% marks
Also Apply For Below Scholarships
Benefits of RSKS
Check the following table to know Sanskrit Scholarship Amount.
|Class 9th||Rs.2500 per year|
|Class 10th||Rs.2500 per year|
|Class 11th||Rs.3000 per year|
|Class 12th||Rs.3000 per year|
|Shastri-1st /B.A.-1st/ B.A.(Hons.)-1st||Rs.4000 per year|
|Shastri-2nd /B.A.-2nd/ B.A.(Hons.)-2nd||Rs.4000 per year|
|Shastri-3rd /B.A.-3rd/ B.A.(Hons.)-3rd||Rs.4000 per year|
|Acharya-1st/M.A.-1st year or equivalent in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit||Rs.5000 per year|
|Acharya-2nd/M.A.-2nd year or equivalent in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit||Rs.5000 per year|
|Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D. or equivalent in
|Rs.20,000 per year|
New Registration of the Institutions For Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
All educational Institutions must have to register themselves through given below steps. Without doing registration, your Institution name will not available in scholarship forms.
- Firstly visit to official portal of Sanskrit Scholarship through given below link.
- Now click on “Campus / Institution / College / School Registration Form” link.
- After that New Registration Form will open.
- Fill all required details such as Institution Name, Pin Code, Address Details, Course Details, etc.
- And upload required documents follows:
- Registration Certificate of the Campus/Institution/College/School
- Affiliation Certificate of the Campus/Institution/College/School
- Recheck all details and click on Register.
Apply Online For Sanskrit Scholarship 2022-23 – Student Registration, Login, Application Form
Students can register, login and apply for scholarship only after activation of the relevant institution. When any students applying for scholarship and does not find your Campus / Institution / College / School name in drop-down menu. You need to contact your Head of the Institution for Registration or wait until activation. Follow the below steps for Sanskrit Scholarship Online Form.
- Firstly visit to official portal through below link.
- Click here on “Student Login for Online Scholarship Application” link.
- Now Login page will open.
- If your registration is done. Enter your mail id and password.
- If you want to new registration.
- Click on “Registration” link.
- And fill your Name, Email Id, Password, Mobile No. and click on Register.
- After successfully registration.
- Get Login and fill Sanskrit Scholarship Application Form using correct details.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Selection Process
- Award for scholarship is given on the recommendations of a Selection Committee constituted by the Sansthan.
- Recommendations will send to GIAC for final approval.
- Selection List / Shortlisted candidates name will prepare as per cutoff list.
- Cutoff List will be prepared on basis of marks scored in previous class.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Institution Registration||Click Here|
|Student Login||Click Here|
|Scholarship Guidelines||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.